A Place To Get Lost In The Moment, and Find Your Best Self
If the inspiring beauty of Vermont’s Green Mountains is the heart of Topnotch Resort, Topnotch Spa is its soul. Dedicated to celebrating individual transformation, our spa experience is defined less by what we bring, than by what you receive. This is a place to tune out the world and tune into yourself. To find true pleasure in more than 100 replenishing treatments that beckon you to become wonderfully lost in the moment. Here, moments of stillness and a sense of harmony bring body, mind, and soul into better balance.
About Our Spa
- Blissfully quiet treatment rooms – 30 by count
- Private men’s and women’s spa lounges with fireplaces
- A 60-foot solarium indoor pool with ample relaxation areas
- Indoor hot tub with cascading waterfall
- An outdoor adult pool (open year-round for ages 18 and over) featuring a Jacuzzi
- A spacious seasonal outdoor family pool with a lap lane
- Changing rooms with private lockers, showers, and comprehensive amenities
- A full-service salon
- A spa boutique with signature Topnotch Spa products, clothing, and gifts
Please note, due to COVID-19 we are currently unable to open our Sauna and Steam Room.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
An exhilarating ambiance. Incomparable pleasures. As a Club Topnotch member, you have access to all of Topnotch Resort’s world-class amenities. Whenever you want, make full use of our state-of-the-art spa complete with fitness facilities, group programs, personal instructors, and an indoor lap pool and tennis center. When you walk through our doors, you have entered a world where relaxation is required and rejuvenation is guaranteed. Our dedicated spa staff makes it their personal mission to wrap you in the warmth of Topnotch hospitality over and over again.
Spa 8 AM to 6 PM • Fitness Center 8 AM to 6 PM • Boutique 8 AM to 6 PM
Indoor Pool Area 8 AM to 9 PM • Outdoor Pool Area 8 AM to 8 PM