Top Dog of Topnotch
Bring your dog to Topnotch and have all of the essentials covered!
The offer includes:
- Convenient accommodations found on first floor.
- Exclusive Topnotch Resort Bandana for your dog.
- Dog Beds and Bowls for your room.
- Welcome letter from our concierge and savory treats.
- Information on great dog walks in Stowe.
Set within 120 acres of woodland at the foot of Mount Mansfield in the village of Stowe, Vermont, the AAA Four-Diamond Topnotch Resort blends the gracious charm of a ski lodge with the luxurious amenities of a world-class resort. Guests can unwind in the 35,000 square foot award-winning spa; take a tennis or pickleball lesson at the Topnotch Tennis Center boasting four indoor and six outdoor courts; exercise in a state-of-the-art Fitness Center; enjoy locally-sourced dining at two restaurants with sweeping views of the Green Mountains; relax in the indoor pool and Jacuzzi or two outdoor pools and Jacuzzi; or take a horseback or carriage ride arranged through the Equestrian Center at Topnotch. Mountain Ops Outdoor Gear located on property can arrange and outfit for any outdoor activity, year-round – skiing, boarding, biking, fishing, hiking, ATV tours, and more.
Terms and conditions
One additional dog is permitted for $100 extra per day.
- An advance deposit equal to one night's stay (including taxes and fees) is required at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation. $35 of total charged per room is non-refundable at the time of booking.
- Reservations must be canceled by 4:00 p.m. hotel time 2 days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of one night plus tax.