The offer includes:
Combining a luxurious room with our top amenities, our Spring Fusion Package includes:
- Luxurious overnight accommodations: choose your ideal accommodation from our rooms and suites.
- $100 daily dining credit at The Roost
- $100 daily spa credit to the Topnotch Spa (can be used on spa services and retail)
- Daily Access to Topnotch fitness center, whirlpool, and indoor and outdoor pools
Set within 120 acres of woodland at the foot of Mount Mansfield in the village of Stowe, Vermont, the AAA Four-Diamond Topnotch Resort blends the gracious charm of a ski lodge with the luxurious amenities of a world-class resort. Guests can unwind in the 35,000 square foot award-winning spa; take a tennis or pickleball lesson at the Topnotch Tennis Center boasting four indoor and six outdoor courts; exercise in a state-of-the-art Fitness Center; enjoy locally-sourced dining at two restaurants with sweeping views of the Green Mountains; relax in the indoor pool and Jacuzzi or two outdoor pools and Jacuzzi; or take a horseback or carriage ride arranged through the Equestrian Center at Topnotch. Mountain Ops Outdoor Gear located on property can arrange and outfit for any outdoor activity, year-round – skiing, boarding, biking, fishing, hiking, ATV tours, and more. Dogs are most welcome.
Terms and conditions
The credit is not per person.
The credit is nightly ex: a 2-night stay is $200 for spa and $200 for dining.
The food and beverage credit cannot be used for spa and the spa credit cannot be used for dining.
The credits cannot be used to pay for the room
- An advance deposit equal to one night's stay (including taxes and fees) is required at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation. $35 of total charged per room is non-refundable at the time of booking.
- Reservations must be canceled by 4:00 p.m. hotel time 2 days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of one night plus tax.