About our Spa
Our award-winning Stowe Vermont spa spans over 35,000 square feet and offers:
- Quiet treatment rooms – 30 of them, including a couples’ suite with fireplace for side-by-side massages
- Private men’s and women’s spa lounges with fireplaces and juice bars
- Co-ed sauna and steam room
- A 60 foot solarium indoor pool with ample relaxation areas
- Indoor hot tub with cascading waterfall
- An outdoor adult pool (open year-round for ages 18 and over) featuring a Jacuzzi
- A spacious outdoor family pool with a lap lane
- Changing rooms with private lockers, showers and comprehensive amenities
- A full-service salon
- A spa boutique with signature Topnotch Spa products, clothing and gifts
Fitness Center 6:30am-8pm
Spa Desk: 802.253.6463
Before You Arrive
Daily Facility Fee
The resort fee provides Topnotch guests access to the cardio and weight rooms. There is a walk-in guest fee of $50. Club Topnotch members may bring accompanied guests for a charge of $25 per person, per day. Please check in at the Spa desk or pool cabana for access. If you have a same-day spa treatment, access is complimentary to the fitness facility and the private ladies’ and gentlemen’s lounges.
We welcome guests 16 years and older in the Spa and private lounges. Guests under the age of 16 are welcome in the indoor and outdoor family pool areas and hair salon, and must be accompanied by an adult.
Spa Service Charge
A 20% service charge will be added to all services, with the exception of physician services.
We recommend that you schedule your Spa appointments at least three weeks prior to your arrival so that we can meet your scheduling requests. Reservations are subject to availability and must be secured with a major credit card or a resort confirmation number and a telephone number.
Please notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Fifty percent of the value of your service will be charged for cancellation with less than 24 hours notice. Failure to cancel will result in a charge equal to the full value of the service. All treatments, services and consultations are subject to change and availability.
Giving the Topnotch Spa experience is easy. Gift certificates are available at the Spa desk, or by phone and mail order.
Spa cuisine menu items are available in Flannel, located next to the Spa. Guests can feel comfortable wearing their spa robes while they dine in the restaurant.
Spa Menu (PDF)
Spa Source Boutique
Treat your future self to a spa memory triggered by your senses. The Spa Source Boutique features fine products and gifts from all over the world, and, more importantly, from your visit here. So, take the tangible Topnotch experience home with you. You’ll thank yourself later.
Treatment and Bodycare
- Decléor Paris
- Glo Minerals
- June Jacobs Spa Collection
- John Allans
- E Shave
- Red Flower
- Skin Ceuticals