FarmPlate Vermont Beer is a behind the scenes guide of Vermont’s craft brewers and Topnotch Resort has the backstage pass. Unlike any other, Topnotch Resort has created the ultimate craft beer experience – sampling from local breweries featured in the book and on the official Vermont Brewery Challenge Passport.
Tap into Vermont’s amazing beer scene with rates starting at $170 per person (based on double occupancy)
First stop? An exclusive, private brew tour at Crop, a microbrewery in Stowe, where you’ll see how they turn hops into magic. As their gift, you will receive a growler full of your favorite Crop Brewery selection. But, the beer doesn’t end there! Choose from two other local stops on the map – Lost Nation Brewery or Rock Art Brewery for a tasting room tour (and a punch on your VT Brewery Challenge Passport!) To finish the day, sample a changing and always eclectic mix of on-tap craft beer selections at The Roost, Topnotch’s lobby bar and restaurant – and enjoy a luxurious room to retreat to by night.
- Luxurious Overnight Accommodations
- Signed copy of FarmPlate Vermont Beer book
- Two Backstage Passes to The Crop: Bistro and Brewery featuring a private brew tour, exclusive flight sample board + pretzel bites, and a growler to take home!
- Craft Beer Tasting at The Roost
- Official Vermont Brewery Challenge Passport – we’ll get you started on collecting all the stamps for great Vermont Brewers’ swag!
- Brewery Map and Guide to what many consider “The Disneyland of Beer” – Vermont!
» Learn More