Announcing a totally reimagined summer – a lineup of fun-in-the sun activities, cool music, special culinary attractions and more – set against that magnificent backdrop of the Green Mountains. It’s all yours when you book a stay this summer at the topnotch place to be – Topnotch Resort, of course!
Mark Your Calendar – It’s Going to be a Topnotch Summer
Book any room type, any package and any date starting July 4th, and get in on the best 10 weeks of summer fun going. Your Topnotch Summer includes:
- Friday Night Topnotch Country Club Pool Party: Welcome to your new favorite Friday hangout! From sunset until the early morning hours, in both the indoor and alfresco spaces, the party is at Topnotch. With a Pool Party vibe, sunset will bring DJs and ode to summer cocktails and craft beers to our “Club.” Then the party heads inside with more music and a late night bar bites menu served from 10 to midnight – a favorite Friday hangout for guests and locals alike.
- ‘Beat The Heat’ Weekend Pool Parties: Forget the Hamptons, Topnotch’s weekend pool parties (12pm-5pm) will be the perfect reason to avoid summer in the city, the place to see and be seen. With an in-residence DJ to get the groove on, luxury cabana rentals and refreshing cocktails, the poolside scene at Topnotch will be transformed for some eclectic fun-in-the-sun for all.
- Berkleefest: Eight bands, two performances and one unforgettable summer of music is promised thanks to a collaboration with the Berklee College of Music, widely seen as the world’s best contemporary music school. The events bring some of the school’s hottest up and coming talent to Topnotch’s Mansfield Overlook Lawn for summer music festivals on July 26th and August 30th, with shows running from 2-6pm, rain or shine, and free of charge.
- ‘Kidz Vermont’ Kids Club: Just-for-the-kids activities arrive via a local partnership with Vermont Nanny Connection (at a snippet of just $25/night with second child discount), ensuring everyone can get in on the family friendly offerings this summer. The program for ages 4-12 runs 5:00-9:00pm on both Friday and Saturday nights and includes a special dinner service (add $15/per child) where kids enjoy dinner in the company of their same-aged friends while Mom and Dad take a “time out” to spend together.
- Sunday Funday Brunch: the best part of Sunday? Brunch! One of the many joys of summer at Topnotch, Sunday Brunch (10am-3pm) will be an epicurean universe where comfort food and haute cuisine coexist and intermingle in a fun, buzzing environment with a musical backdrop. Sunday Funday Brunch will feature a changing menu of yummy additions like waffle sandwiches and runny egg flatbread as well as an interactive Bloody Mary and fresh fruit juice Mimosa bar.
- Movie Nights: Designed to bring families together in a favorite activity, Topnotch’s movie screen will show silver screen delights, with complimentary popcorn for the ultimate Vermont-y cinematic experience.
- Spa – Pathways to Wellness: The award winning Spa at Topnotch has launched the Pathways to Wellness to encourage guests to relax, rejuvenate and make the most of their summer through tailored wellness paths allocated to them at the serenity-filled spa sanctuary.
- Summer Adventures & Activities: Celebrating the great outdoors, Topnotch’s newly established Topnotch Activity Guide is every guest’s online concierge to all the great outdoor adventures awaiting them in Stowe.
- Adidas Tennis Camp: On the tennis front, Topnotch debuts its Adidas summer tennis ‘camps’ for adults and juniors in the early summer, followed by the Topnotch tradition of Adult Tennis Academy – named one of the nation’s best – available throughout July and August.
- Saturday Ice-cream Socials with Ben & Jerry’s: On Saturdays, look to ice cream institution Ben & Jerry’s for Ice Cream Socials to be held by the pool at the Resort. Lots of flavor events, all free, will make this a not-to-miss highlight for all ages.
- 5h of July & Labor Day Events: Family Style Parties with lawn games, competitions and a delicious Clambake BBQ menu