Across the country, over 300 resorts in 33 states are offering special discounted learning programs during January – including Topnotch! Come enjoy world-class luxury and daily on-mountain learning clinics, all at the most wonderful rate. This turnkey package includes your equipment rental and lift ticket to make it super easy to start your ski experience.
Offer valid: 1/1/14 – 1/31/14
Humans were never meant to hibernate! So join the celebration and make this the year you learn to ski or board – and save over 20%!
Rates starting from $278 per person (ages 13 and over) based on double occupancy
At Topnotch, we’ve taken care of all the details to make it easy for you to Start in Stowe, including:
- Nightly accommodations for two in your choice of hotel or resort home accommodations
- Daily 90-minute Stowe Mountain Resort ski or board clinic for two (2); clinic offered twice daily
- Two (2) Stowe Mountain Resort lift tickets (per room/per night; additional adults accommodated at an added fee)
- Equipment rental package (skis/boots/poles or board/boots) for two (2) from the Nordic Barn at Topnotch
- Topnotch Ski Concierge services, including advance lesson/lift ticket purchase
- Complimentary Topnotch shuttle transportation to and from the mountain
- Include Thursday in your stay and we’ll add a $10 Roost credit to jump-start your aprés ski enjoyment
To book, please call 1.800.451.8686 or click the link below.
Special limited time rate; subject to availability. Ages 13+, for younger guests ask our concierge about children’s program. May not be combined with other offers. Valid exclusively for stays through January 31, 2014.
Learn to Ski and Snowboard Month is an industry initiative organized by numerous state and regional resort associations, the Professional Ski Instructors of America-American Association of Snowboard Instructors, SnowSports Industries America, the National Ski Patrol, the National Ski Areas Association and the snow sports media.