Learn to cross-country ski during January Learn to Ski and Snowboard Month XC Skiing is a fun, for-everyone activity that can be learned at any age! Here, at Topnotch, we’re making it easy with a turnkey package that includes lessons, your equipment rental and a trail pass all at an affordable introductory rate.
Offer valid: 1/1/14 – 1/31/14
Rates starting from $350 for 1 participant ($203 per person based on double occupancy)
- Nightly accommodations in your choice of hotel or resort home accommodations
- Daily Nordic Ski Lessons for One (1) with a full-day trail pass included (per room/per night; additional adults accommodated at an added fee)
- Equipment rental package (skis/boots/poles) for one (1) from the Nordic Barn at Topnotch
- Topnotch Ski Concierge services, including advance lesson/lift ticket purchase
- One $100 dining credit per room per night.
Special limited time rate; subject to availability. Ages 8+, for younger guests ask our concierge about children’s program. May not be combined with other offers. Valid exclusively for stays through January 31, 2014.
Learn to Ski and Snowboard Month is an industry initiative organized by numerous state and regional resort associations, the Professional Ski Instructors of America-American Association of Snowboard Instructors, SnowSports Industries America, the National Ski Patrol, the National Ski Areas Association and the snow sports media.